I don't even care, because FABRIC!! Wonderful, beautiful, fabulous fabric for so many DIY craft ideas you'll run out of ideas before you run out of fabric, and then you'll just have to google/pinterest for more ideas because there is still more fabric! :-)
So let's get down to business and talk about what kind of fabric. I'm so glad you asked, because there are seven DIFFERENT kinds to fulfill all your sewing and crafting needs:
If you click here, you'll get all the details you need on fabric types, but here's a quick rundown:
• Combed Cotton: Our Combed Cotton is a basic, lightweight cloth that is super easy to work with. This versatile fabric is perfect for sewing projects. Try out the Combed Cotton for quilting, appliqué, and other craft projects.
• Pima Cotton: Our Pima Cotton is a high-quality, luxurious fabric made from one of the finest cottons in the world. This fabric is extremely soft to the touch and easy to work with. Select the Pima Cotton for high-end quilting, apparel, and appliqué projects.
• Cotton Twill: Our Cotton Twill is a high-quality, medium-weight fabric that's soft to the touch and features high breathability. This versatile fabric is ideal for home décor projects, upholstery, and accessories.
• Polyester Poplin: Our Polyester Poplin is a durable fabric with a beautiful draping quality. This fabric is wrinkle-resistant and durable, making it great for home and craft projects. The tight weave of this fabric and sublimation printing provides a vibrant and crisp print quality.
• Polyester Weave: Our Polyester Weave is a soft, elegant polyester fabric with a linen texture. Appropriate for home décor projects, this fabric is printed with sublimation technology, providing great vibrancy for bold and bright designs.
• Ivory Linen: Our Ivory Linen is one of our most luxurious medium-weight home décor fabrics made with blonde flax. The all-natural composition of this traditional linen fabric provides a full-bodied drape and produces prints with a soft, organic look.
• Natural Linen: Our Natural Linen is made with traditional flax fibers for a beautiful distressed finish. A luxurious fabric, the Linen Natural is lightweight yet durable, featuring a nice body. This fabric is ideal for home goods, tablecloths, and napkins. Designs are printed with soft color saturation, making this fabric great for achieving a rustic look and feel.
Now that you know what kind of fabric we're talking about here, you should also know this amazing product comes in 3 different sizes: yard (56" width), fat quarter (28"x18") and swatch (9"x9") (these sizes vary slightly depending on the type of fabric you choose).
Let's move on now to styles/designs.
OH MY GOODNESS, let me tell you about styles & designs! As of this blog post there are already nearly 20,000 designs in store in every style and pattern you can imagine! From basic stripes to polkadots, trendy quatrefoil and chevron patters, stars, animals, florals and so much more. You can easily search for the pattern and color you're looking for (for example, try this search of "pink trendy pattern fabric" and see what comes up) or you can easily upload your very own design here, and get started that way!
So there you have it... fabric, wonderful fabric. :) Happy crafting!