Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fun Tees for Fun People

I just have too much fun doing what I do.  I enjoy bringing a smile to people's faces, and here's a sample of what's new in store, that will do just that:


1. Funny Hello/Goodbye teesFunny message on both the front and the back of this tee, exclusively for the "life of the party".  Available in both dark colored tees, and light colored.
2. Your very own, *official* Been There/Done That tee, because you've been there, and you've done that!  Available in black lettering, yellow, pink and white
3. Sometimes, words get mixed and tounges get tangled, right?  Right?!  You know what I mean, don't you? ;-) Of course you do, and now you can have your very own Mords Wixed t-shirt to prove it.  Available in both light and dark.
4. Super fun Keep Calm I'm a Hockey Mom in pretty pink lettering.  A great gift idea for any hockey mom (or even a little treat for yourself). Choose your style and color - available in both light and dark, and numerous styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)