Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lil Ducky

While planning and shopping for a duckie themed baby shower for the last week or so, I've been totally inspired. It's a great time of year to find all kinds of rubber duckies, ducky decorations, ducky this and ducky that. The problem is though, most of the ducks out there this time of year are coupled with Easter themes. That's all well and good if you're purposely looking for ducky PLUS Easter theme, but if you're not, it's a little harder to find just adorable little duckies. So yesterday... I created a new line. Perfect for a baby shower theme, or just because you LOVE little yellow ducks!

I give you, Lil Ducky, and Lil Ducky Flower:


Lil Ducky

Lil Ducky Flower

Little, yellow, fluffy, fuzzy, cuddly, wuddly, adorable duckies! Enjoy.




Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)