Friday, August 23, 2024

Thin Red Line: American Firehouses

A couple of years ago a firefighter in New York saw my Thin Red Line collection of firefighter related gifts and asked if I could create a custom contact card for him to hand out.  I designed these two styles and added them to the collection:

 

Fast forward two years. Recently I was rather curious just how many places these cards have now gone out to.  With the help of google maps, I was able to pin down every American city they've shipped to, and I am delighted as ever to say there are now just under 25,000 of these cards in 139 American cities! 

Curiously, New York state has the most orders, far an above any other state. In many cases it's the fire chief himself ordering multiple custom packs for a number of firefighters.  It sure is interesting to see where these contact cards have gone. 

I'm truly honored to be a wee part of the firehouses across the country that have these cards, and are reaching out and connecting with the community when they hand these cards out. 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment