Friday, May 22, 2015

Pure Summer Fun: Metallic Shimmer Temporary Tattoos

While zazzle has had temporary tattoos in stock for quite some time, that was just one of those products I never really got into designing for.  Mostly because I'm just not a tattoo designer.  But recently when one of my daughters mentioned how pretty the gold/metallic temporary tattoos are, I gave it a second thought.

I've combined some of my metallic textured elements with a little tweaking here and there to come up with this fun collection of metallic-look temporary tattoos!

(Please note, the inks used to print the actual tattoos are not metallic inks. The shimmer/shine and depth texture is part of the original design only. INK INGREDIENTS: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow inks. Comprised of Carbon Black, Proprietary dyes & pigments, Proprietary organic materials, Glycerols, Water.):

Gold Metallic Shimmer5 Temporary Tattoos
Gold Metallic Shimmer5 Temporary Tattoos by reflections06
Check out Body Temporary Tattoos online at zazzle
Gold Metallic Shimmer4 Temporary Tattoos
Gold Metallic Shimmer4 Temporary Tattoos by reflections06
Find other Body Temporary Tattoos at zazzle.com
Gold Metallic Shimmer1
Gold Metallic Shimmer1 by reflections06
Browse for another Temporary Tattoo at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)