Monday, January 7, 2013

CUPCAKES!!

One of the things I really love about what I do with custom product design, is that I never really know what will be on my plate from one day to the next.  Of course I start each day with a work plan but quite often something comes up that changes that.  Today was no exception.  Early today a custom request came in for a "cupcake sleepover" party and that changed the day's plans.

This was the final result:


A simple, clean, fun layout of cupcakes for a teen girl's sleepover party invitations where the host & guests plan to have an abundance of cupcakes to decorate. How fun is that??

The client requested purple as the favorite color and absolutely loved it upon first proof-viewing.  Oh, did I forget to mention that the client in question was my almost 14 year old daughter with a sleepover party planned for this coming Friday? ;-)

I've made this fun design available at Birthday Sweeties in purple, pink or orange, for your upcoming party needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)