Sunday, June 26, 2011

Featured Products at Zazzle

Whenever you're shopping at zazzle there will almost always be a top row of products displayed for the section you're shopping in.  Whether it's t-shirts or travel speakers, greeting cards or tote bags, there's almost always a "featured" row at the top of the page.  From time to time it's been brought to my attention that one of my products has been selected for a "featured" product.  That's always such a great feeling, and I'd like to share some of those products here that zazzle has chosen to feature (and a huge thank you to zazzle for choosing these products, it's an honor to represent zazzle in a small way like this):



















Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla -Resident Mad Designer
Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)