Friday, January 7, 2011

Graduation: Class of 2011!

I have a brand new section at Reflections zazzle, full of fun, classy & trendy graduation invitations/announcements! Currently there are several styles and color combos (mostly the common school colors but there are some cute and trendy PINK invitations to select from as well) to choose from (with more on the way!) Here's a sampling of what's in store:


As you can see from these samples, many styles have the option to upload your grad's photo, and they all come ready for you to customize to announce the details of your upcoming celebration event. If you don't see the school colors for your grad, just let me know and I'd be happy to add that color combo to the catalog.

Have a fantastically wonderful day!

Carla - Resident Mad Designer

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)