Friday, July 8, 2016

DALLAS STRONG

In the wake of the tragic news coming from Dallas Texas, many people have expressed themselves in a number of ways all over social media.

Sometimes words fail me, so I wanted to create something that brings people together in support of one another (no matter ethnicity or skin color) and in support of law enforcement in Dallas that put their safety on the line every single day to protect and serve the people of that city.

In this design, the letters of the word DALLAS represent the variety of ethnicity and skin color that make up the population of Dallas.

The thin blue line represents all the members of law enforcement that dedicate their lives to keeping us as safe as humanly possible.  I believe with all my heart, that STANDING UNITED - WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER.

I've made this design available in black and white t-shirts at my zazzle shop.  I didn't do it to make a profit off of this tragedy, I did it to make a statement and to make it available for those who agree. My actual markup on these tees is as low as I could make it, and still offer the tees for sale to the public.

Available here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)