Friday, June 26, 2015

First I Flipped Then I Flopped!

I make no apologies whatsoever, I LOVE FLIP FLOPS!  Anyone that knows me knows this is true, and anyone that knows that knows I'd wear them 365 days a year, if I could.  However, due to those pesky seasonal changes and the "S" word (that cold white stuff that falls from the sky every winter), that's just not possible in my neck of the woods, anyway.



That being said however, when zazzle launched this brand new line of flip flops last week (just in time for summer, I might add), I was in Seasonal Footwear Heaven!  I've spent the last week doing nothing but creating new designs for these awesome little rubber bundles of joy, to the tune of over 600 different styles, colors, designs and themes! Check out all the selections here or in these fun categories:

BIGFOOT, Girly Girl, Personalized, Guy Stuff, Sneakers, Cutey Cartoony and Sporty.

There are still more designs lined up (there are afterall, only so many hours in a day!) and several custom requests coming as well so be sure to check back to see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)