Friday, May 29, 2015

Father's Day Gifts at zazzle

While there's no shortage of fun and unique gift ideas in the retail industry for Father's Day, I wanted something a little more unique, and a bit more personal.  So of course, I went straight to zazzle.com! I selected four different products that I just knew would be a big hit with our special guy and I was not disappointed.

So here we go! This year's fun, custom, unique Father's Day gifts:

#1 BEST DAD EVER!

First up was this fun new can cooler.  You can customize it with any text or design, personalize it, or order as is.  I chose the black with the white/yellow lettering because it just POPPED off the product & made the most awesome statement: BEST DAD EVER! (because he really is).

Made from high density open cell polyurethane foam (which basically means it's Magic Coolness) it does indeed keep your canned beverages nice and cold.  Even if you're like this dad, and tend to prefer "tall boys" instead of regular sized cans :) (Designed to hold standard 12oz. cans). 
Proudly made in the USA by Visual Promotions - Our mission is to ensure "Your Image is Our Image!" with every product


In keeping with the beverage theme, my next selection was this fun photo collage mug that allowed me to personalize it with pics of all our kids in the photo sections.  Since hubby is a big coffee drinker, I knew this would be his #1 Go-To mug. Sure enough, as soon as it arrived he insisted on having his next cup of coffee in it!  

Five different sections to personalize with pics of your kids and/or grandkids, make this the perfect mug for coffee or tea drinking dads and grandpas! I have to say, the printing on this mug was nothing short of amazing.  The pictures I used for the product were clear and bright but the way they were printed on the mug they actually looked even better than the ones I uploaded.  100% happy with this mug!


I just... absolutely could not resist!  And I'm so happy about it, because this heavy duty frosted beer mug is nothing short of amazing.  The product quality blew me away and the print quality was impeccable.  I wasn't sure how a bold design would look on a frosted mug but it's 100% perfect and legible. 

Of course I personalized it, so when he's enjoying his cold brew, he can easily pour it into this custom, prescription mug and let everyone know, it's for medicinal purposes :) 

He hasn't used it yet but it's sitting there on the counter just waiting, patiently for his first dose of prescription beer! 100% Dishwasher safe, this frosted glass mug comes in a 10-16 oz. style and is sure to be big hit with anyone who genuinely enjoys an ice cold frosty mug of brew now and then.


We're one of those families that loves to collect fridge magnets whenever we travel (or see one that we just can't resist, so what better addition to add to the collection than this fun, personalized hockey jersey?  His favorite sport, in his favorite team's colors, with his name and number right on the front!

If you're having a hard time finding that perfect gift for that special guy in your life, be sure to check out the fantastic selection of Father's Day gifts at zazzle.  You won't be disappointed, and neither will he!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)