Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Season = New Goodies Coming!

Some great new things to tell you about today!

With Spring just right around the corner, I've been busy with some fun new designs that I hope you'll love!

Check out the new products in both the St. Patrick's Day department and the Easter department as well!

More new stuff is right here at the Reflections blog.

• New blog url. You may not have noticed but yes, it's a new url!

• Pretty new background I hope you enjoy :)

• Great new Gift Guide in the sidebar to help you locate the perfect gift for whoever is on your list.

• I've also updated both the pages at the tabs at the top, so be sure to check those out as well.

Lots more NEW stuff coming so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)