Friday, December 27, 2013

Did You Get One?

Back in October of this year, I decided to add this fun "prescription" label coffee mug to my collection of personalized gifts.  I know so many coffee lovers that my original plan was to get a few for them, and also make it available publicly, as a sort of whimsical gift idea.

What happened next was completely unexpected.  I'm not sure how people began finding it (since truth be told, the extent of my marketing skills include the occasional FB/twitter plug for new stuff), but within just a few weeks I began to see upwards of 50+ mugs selling PER DAY.  Soon it became the #1 best selling mug at zazzle and by Christmas, nearly 1,000 of these mugs sold. How exciting!

So I'm just curious, did YOU get one for Christmas?  Do you know someone who did?  I'd love to hear from you and hear where in the world you're from.  Please feel free to leave a note in the comments and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)