Friday, October 11, 2013

For Kids - It's Personal

When I was a little girl, whenever my family would go on vacation we'd always stop in at the gift/souvenir shops and browse around.  Those kinds of shops always had the coolest novelty items and tons and tons of keepsakes that were personalized.  From key chains to mugs, t-shirts, pennants and just about everything in between.  I remember seeing a rack of something, and getting so excited as I would begin scouring the display for my name. It's not that my name is really all that uncommon, but for whatever reason almost every single time, my name was nowhere to be found and I'd walk away disappointed.  It was a very rare thing to ever find my name on a personalized keepsake and that sort of stuck with me all through my childhood.

Fast forward a couple of years (okay maybe more than a couple) and enter Reflections at zazzle!

Kids love to have their names on things and at zazzle, we've got LOTS of great things to choose from.  From bedroom decor like these throw pillows (our four youngest have these and they love them) to binders, key chains, lunch boxes, back pack tagsparty plates, ipod & phone cases, magnets and much more - and they're all easily personalized with your child's name!  No matter how uncommon or common, I make it my mission to make sure any custom name will work on any product in store.  So if you're looking for a super fun, one-of-a-kind gift to personalize, be sure to check out the Kid Stuff section.  If you don't see your child's name (some products you can customize yourself and add any name) be sure to drop me a note and I'll be happy to customize any product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)