Saturday, January 26, 2013

You CAN Do It!


When I decided to create this poster, I originally did it for myself.  I know myself well enough to know how easy it is for me to make excuses or put off exercising and I wanted something on the wall next to the exercise machines, something HUGE, staring at me in the face every day, reminding me that I can do it, and not to give up.  I couldn't decide what color I wanted to so I made all of them.  Finally, I settled on the orange one and bought it.

I can't tell you how glad I am that I did that!  So many times during my workout I'm feeling tired, feeling discouraged and feeling like giving up and all it takes is looking up at that poster, reminding myself, I CAN do it.  And I have.  Through a diligent change to a healthier eating lifestyle and getting off my hiney and working out, I've lost 19 pounds in the last five months and my goal is closer than it's been in 15+ years.

On a whim, thinking that someone else might like such a reminder, I posted these for sale at Reflections zazzle. Much to my surprise (and delight) they've become very popular.  I think that's pretty awesome, and I hope they're serving to encourage others the way it has for me!  No matter what your aiming for, losing weight, studying harder, or something more private, remind yourself EVERY day, you CAN do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)