Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Zazzle Ornament Reviews

Wondering what folks think of the custom zazzle ornaments you see here?  Check out some of the reviews for yourself (posted at each product page):


"Item seems well-made. Was wrapped well for shipping to avoid damage. I gave it as a gift to my daughter and her boyfriend and they loved it. The image quality was great. I'm very satisfied!" - Wendy



"Endearing keepsake! Print quality was wonderful!" Cheryl

"I LOVED THE ORNAMENT I WILL ENJOY IT FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. EXCELLENT QUALITY. Photo turned out even better than the original. Excellent" - Wendy


"I gave these adorable cheerleader ornaments to my daughter and her two friends. They squeeled with excitement when they saw them! They turned out great and look just like their uniforms. I was so happy to give them a keepsake that they will always have to remind them of their high school cheer days. Printing turned out perfect. Colors were right on. Design is the just the best!" - Lora

"The graphics and photo turned out even better than I expected. Definitely recommend. The printing was perfect." - Terri

"Beautiful and durable with vivid colors. Product quality was excellent I was totally amazed with the color and expert workmanship. I plan to order ornaments every year. Print quality was excellent." - Claire

"This product was shipped in great condition. It looks great and looks exactly how it shows on the preview screen. I am very happy with the quality too. Great product and quality." - Becky

"I orfered this as a gift and I was very pleased with the quality of this ornament. I didn't expect it to look as nice as it was. The ornament is shiny and just beautiful. It looks very professional and highly recommend this site. Everything was perfect and just how I customized it." - Victoria

"The quality of the ornament is great. The attention to detail is obvious right down to the gold string (which was included). This product is a great value. The printing was perfect. The detail was stunning. This will be a life long keepsafe for my son." - bmcneil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)