Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh No!! It's the End of the World!! (party)

Yesterday, right after finishing up a few new designs in a new collection I'm working on, my computer died.  Literally, it went "pffffft" and croaked.  So in the last 24 hours or so I've been spiffing up my new system with all the bells and whistles I need it to have, to do my thang.  Having to do that has prevented me from designing so I wanted to just tell you all here, what's coming:

The End of the World.  Yep, those Mayans told us the calendar for ALL time ends on 12.21.12, and you know... I believe them! (Not really, but it's a great excuse for a fun party, don't you think?)

Now I realize the end of the world is a good 11 months away, but for something that spectacular, it makes sense to start planning your exit celebrations well in advance.  So, with that in mind there are some fun new customizable end of the world party invitations available at Reflections zazzle:

SEE THEM ALL HERE - and be sure to check back soon for even more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)