Thursday, December 1, 2011

Great Customer Feedback

It's always nice to hear great feedback from customers but this one today really made me smile.  Lora, who purchased this ornament sent me an email:

"Hi Carla,
I just received the cheerleader ornament today! It is sooooo adorable! It looks fabulous!  You did a great job designing it! The details/shading on the skirt is excellent! My daughter will absolutely love it! 
 
It is going to be so hard to wait until Christmas to give it to her. I hope you are selling oodles of them this holiday!
 
Thanks for creating such a great gift,
Lora"
 
Thanks Lora, you made my day!
(You can see the whole Cheerleader Ornament collection here)




Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer
Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)