Friday, November 18, 2011

Trending This Week!

 Zazzle has added a fantastic new feature this week - WISHLISTS!  You can create one and share with friends and family so they'll be sure to know exactly what you want.

I've also created a wishlist to highlight what's popular this week at Reflections zazzle and you can see all the great new products just by clicking on the adorably cute Mooey Christmas shirt! 

I hope you like this new feature and the new layout, it's nice and clean, easy to click through and there are cookies too!  Okay, there aren't any cookies, but I still hope you like the new feature :-)


Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer
Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)