Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Customer Comments

I don't usually get much feedback from customers at Reflections zazzle so I was quite pleasantly surprised today to read this comment left on the product page of one of my Sweet Sixteen Chocolate Bar party invitations:

"The invitations were a huge success! Everyone loved them. Thank you for coming up with such a creative design! I'll be sure to look here next time I need anything for a party. sincerely, Lorita (One more thing Now you just need to make a thank you card to go with it and make it a complete set.") 

Thank you so much Lorita for your purchase and your really nice comment. I'll see about adding thank you cards asap to match these fun invitations. :o)

In other "nice customer comment news" it was brought to my attention yesterday that one of my fun custom Doodle speakers was featured in a review at The Gadgeteer Blog.  This is the speaker they reviewed, and you can read that review here

A BIG thanks to The Gadegeteer for the nice review, and a special hat tip as well to Jasmine Ward for pointing out the review to me!

Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer
Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)