Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gerbera Daisy Crazy - New Wedding Paper Goods

It's very simple: I love gerbera daisies! I love the colors, and the feeling of joy and refreshment they bring with them. For that reason I've selected 4 great color themes for some brand new wedding paper goods. Tiffany blue and violet, honeysuckle pink and coral, lime and teal, and coral and teal. Each color theme is a burst of fresh and wonderful color and is quite popular for this year's spring and summer choices in wedding color themes. Here's a sample of what's new in store:



















Have a fantastically wonderful day!

Carla - Resident Mad Designer

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)