Monday, October 4, 2010

NEW in store: Kids Personalized Gear

Brand new in store this week are these fun lines (boys and girls) of great personalized gear.

Every kid loves great gear with his or her name personalized right on it, and I've got some really great gear in store in these new lines: t-shirts, sweatshirts, binders, buttons, keychains, stickers, tote bags, hats, magnets, mousepads and even our great PRO keds lo-tops shoes!

Pink and purple hearts and stars for girls, and a sports theme for boys with tennis, football, soccer, basketball and baseball.

The twenty most popular boys and girls names are listed in store, but if you don't see the name you're looking for I'd be more than happy to add it to the catalog. Just contact me here and I'll add your boy or girl's name to a new line and add it to the appropriate section right away.



Have a fantastically wonderful day!

Carla - Resident Mad Designer

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)