Monday, October 25, 2010

NEW: Baby's First Christmas Acrylic Photo Ornaments

Simply adorable Baby's first Christmas ornaments.

A precious keepsake for your family and a great way to share new baby photos with grandparents or anyone! Change the placeholder image with a photo of your precious little one, and choose your style: ornament, photo sculpture, keychain, pinback button or fridge magnet. (Our default display is the 5x7 ornament which comes with an attached red ribbon, ready for hanging on your tree!)

If you'd like a Baby's First Christmas for any other year that's already passed, I'd be more than happy to create a custom design for you! Just drop me a note at carla.rolfe@gmail.com and I'll add your custom ornament to the catalog.

Have a fantastically wonderful day!

Carla - Resident Mad Designer

Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)