Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Inspired

Sometimes, inspiration for fun new designs comes when I least expect it. Recently some of the very clever people I associate with were my inspiration for these new designs, and I want to thank Doc, rozie and skyman for that.

DISCLAIMER: in the interest of protecting them in case they want no credit or association with me in any public way, I said I was inspired by them, and I take full responsibility for any moans, groans and eyerolls these new designs may cause.

Absurd Level Calvinist Humor? Give a Rip

And hey - do NOT miss the free shipping promo! Details HERE


Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer




Graphic design by Carla Rolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)