Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Feelin' Groovy - Rockin' Retro 70's T-shirts and Gifts!

Feelin' Groovy?For a lot of people in my generation (the tail end of the Baby Boomers), growing up in the late 60's and early 70's was simply an awesome time to be alive. It was a time of innocence, a time of discovery and a time of pure fun. Many of us Tail End Boomers remember the 70's as a time of fond memories of long, hot summers, the days at the lake, and a time of discovering new music that would live on to become timeless, and still draw in fans of all ages so many years later.

For those of us who didn't spend the 70's in a drug induced haze, those memories are priceless. Inspired by those memories (and the funky colors, groovy symbols and twisty font styles of the 70's), I give you my brand new line of truly rockin' 70's Retro T-shirts and gifts - a real groovy flashback to a wonderful time in our lives:

Dig It 70's retro t-shirts and gifts Far Out 70's retro t-shirts and gifts Feelin' Groovy 70's retro t-shirts and gifts Feelin Groovy 70's retro t-shirts and giftsFlower Power retro 70's t-shirts and gifts Groovy Keep on Truckin' 70's retro t-shirts and gifts Outta Sight 70's retro t-shirts and gifts

If you have a favorite 70's retro-slang saying you'd love to see brough back to life on a t-shirt or gift item, please do contact me and let me know, and I'll do my best to add it to the collection (or I'll let you know if it's already in the line-up!)

There are more coming very soon (time permitting) so stay tuned, dig it?!


Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer



Reflections Apparel and Gifts - Family Friendly Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)