Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brand New Line and a Big Woopsies!

I'd consider myself someone that knows a thing or two about maternity clothing. What's cute, what makes you look like a house, what's cool and what's hideous. After having seven beautiful children of my own, I've run the course of maternity clothes decisions. How I wish I had some cute and funny tops during any of those pregnancies!!

I've put this off far too long, but I'd like to announce my brand new line of Mom to Be MaternaTees!

Here's a sneak peek at just some of what's in store:

Just for Fun MaternaTees:

Does This Baby Make Me Look Pregnant Tees Mothers Against Annoying Belly Maulers Maternity Tees

Soccer Mom Maternity Tees Pickle Power Maternity Tees

Baby Talk Bubbles - Ever wonder what baby is thinking? Wonder no more with these adorable baby talk bubble maternity tees!:

Little Sister Maternity Tees Are We There Yet Maternity Tees

Future Presidents - boy/girl twins More Ice Cream Maternity Tees

Due Date Tummy Stampers - Eliminate the "when are you due?" question with these cute 'stamped' due date tees. All 12 months are included, in both pink and blue!

Due Date Tummy Stampers - January Due Date Tummy Stampers - March

Click through to see the full line in any section, or use this link for our entire line of white/pink maternity tees, or this one for all the dark maternity tees.

Now, about that woopsie? I apologize for the broken links in the weekly e-flyer that went out this week. I accidentally locked myself out of the program before I sent it, and wasn't able to fix it in time before it went out! Woopsies!


Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer



Reflections Apparel and Gifts - Family Friendly Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)