Thursday, June 18, 2009

Site/Store Update

Well then, I sure haven't been a very prompt blogger these days, have I? No indeed, I've been really busy with life and home and kids and... THIS!

I've still got a long way to go before I have all my designs up there, and I'm sure there will be some more tweaking & fine tuning along the way, but now it's easier than ever to find my stuff, just by going to carlarolfe.com. Simple.

What IS new however, is this week's newsletter. If you're a subscriber you'll have it delivered tomorrow morning in your email inbox. If you'd like a sneak-peek now, it's right here.


Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)