Friday, May 15, 2009

Brand New Shop: Audience One

Audience One Ministries I'm quite pleased to announce today, a brand new hosted shop at Reflections Apparel and Gifts. Audience One (the ministry of a dear friend and brother Steve Camp) joins several others at Reflections: Team Apologian, Iron Sharpens Iron, Farmboy Music and Lane's Blog. I very much enjoy designing for these shops knowing that all YOUR purchases from there go toward the financial support of these fine Christian brothers.

Launching today with 3 great designs on a huge variety of products, I hope you enjoy the new shop as much as I did creating for it. Look for even more designs coming soon!

RESOLVED Burn Your Plastic Jesus Not About Us



Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)