Monday, March 2, 2009

NEW - Nature's Time Scenic Wall Clocks

I absolutely love the outdoors. I'd love to live somewhere, where I could get up every day and go outside without a coat, without gloves or boots, or ever catching a chill. I'd be in my garden, or on the beach, hiking through the woods, or sitting next to a sparkling stream.

If you live in a place like that, consider yourself incredibly blessed. I live where we have winter weather for six months out of the year, so for those six months that the ground is not frozen and nature is in full bloom, I'm outside as much as humanly possible. Almost always, I'm out there with my camera.

Summer BeachFor those days that I can't be outside where I'd love to be, I've designed a line of Nature's Time Scenic Wall Clocks. Since I look at the clock numerous times a day, this is a great reminder of how beautiful God's creation truly is, even on those nasty winter days when the snow, ice and frigid winds... never seem to end.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did in creating them. All of these designs are from pictures my husband or I have taken over the years, and I plan to add more as time permits. No pun intended. :-)


Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer