Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bird Beautiful

This past week, by request, I've taken some of the individual calendar pages from my Bird Beautiful wall calender and given them sections of their very own.

Now, the monthly pages on the calendar have some really great matching gift items as well. Just click right here and you can see what I've added so far, in a great selection of home decor and gift items. I've added the Blue Jay, Eastern Bluebird, Northern Cardinal, Painted Bunting, Garden Party Songbirds and Black Capped Chickadee on postcards, mug, mousepad, coasters, keepsake box, journal, throw pillows and framed tiles. These make wonderful gifts for any avid bird lover or bird watcher. All of my birds are either from photographs I've taken myself, or handsketched.

I'll be adding the rest of the collection this coming week, so feel free to go have a look at what's there so far, and bookmark the page!

Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)