Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Announcing... KidStuff

Over the last few days, my kids have been the world's best t-shirt shop assistants. They all deserve an award! I'll explain:

Not too long ago someone was browsing through the store and discovered a section they didn't even know was there. "Wow, how did I miss this before!?" they said. I guess it's easy to miss stuff when there's so much stuff. I had the same though recently when I was doing a little spring cleaning with designs. "I have a TON of really cute kid-friendly designs, and sadly a lot of them are sort of buried here and there throughout the store" I thought to myself. So, I determined to remedy that, immediately. So I got to work and created a brand new site to showcase the best of KidStuff, and you can check it out right here:

Reflections KidStuff



Got Soap?While creating the site, I was inspired by my perpetually messy 8 yr old son, and had to design something brand new, in his honor.

A glance at him and the thought crossed my mind "he's the reason God invented soap". I think it's a pretty normal thing, that 8 yr old boys should be messy, most of the time. In any case I give you, "Got Soap?"

During the creation of this new site, my real kids gave me the inspiration and help for my KidStuff Kids, as well as some very sharp Kid Viewpoint advice on some things that needed to be updated or redesigned. They are afterall, kids, and who better to know what kids like on t-shirts, than kids? Exactly! So here are some redesigns of some things that have been around a while (and let it be noted they were redesigned until they met the unanimous approval of the very real quality control Kid Panel):

Snuggable

Super Kid - Girls

Super Kid - Boys

Ribbit

Miss Princess

Jelly Bean Summer

Jelly Bean Kid

Halo Angel

I still have a few more things to add to KidStuff, and a little tweaking of the site here and there, but for the most part it's ready for public viewing, and shopping! All the product links at the new site will take you directly to the Reflections Apparel site you're already family with, or the KidStuff page at printfection.com, where we've set up a small shop for the goodies that cafepress doesn't offer just yet for kids apparel.

Feel free to leave me (or the Kid Panel) a comment and let me know what you think. We love the feedback, so comment away!








Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)