Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pocket Buddies

Allow me to explain.

Splash BuddyThe other day I showed a friend these fun new designs, and he was a little perplexed. "How do they work?" he asked. Well... they just are.

While working on another design layout the other day it occured to me that it's a shame the t-shirts I'm working with don't actually have pockets. So then I thought "why not create them yourself?" So I did... but as I did, for some goofy reason another idea popped into my head. Why not make them with adorable little creatures peeking out, too? So I did. The more I made, the more ideas I had, and the more the kids giggled. It was a great motivation to make more, and more and MORE! I still have a few more ideas too, so this collection will only grow over time, I'm sure.

Voila, Pocket Buddies. They just are.


Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)