Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Stuff :-)

Well here we are, first post on a brand new blog! w00t! :-) I'm still fine tuning the layout, so please do bear with me as things get a little tweaked here and there.

I've had a store blog before, but at the time it was just too much to keep up with, so I closed it down. This time around, I'll be posting at least a couple of times a week, or as often as I feel like bragging about a new design! There's always a back story behind each of my designs, and this is where you're going to find out what it is. Some are pretty funny, some aren't, but they all have a backstory.

Feel free to follow me, add me to your feed reader, leave a comment or send me chocolate. Chocolate is ALWAYS welcome.

Check out the store sections in the sidebar, and remember to VOTE for me once a day to keep our Just 4 Fun shop in the #1 spot. I'm currently at #2, but YOU can change that by voting everyday.

Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer

(edited to remove the us/me/we references that made me sound like Gollum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)