Thursday, February 26, 2009

Battle the Winter Blues with Simply Flora!

Once a week I send out an e-flyer to the almost 600 people that have opted in to receive it. I also post that same flyer online for those who'd like to see the weekly highlights without opting in to the email flyer. The benefit of getting it in your email inbox every Friday is that ONLY subscribers learn about special sales, giveaways, and time sensitive goodies like that. The flyer only goes out once a week and if folks no longer want to receive it, they can easily unsubscribe by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link in the newsletter itself. Although I truly cannot imagine why anyone would want to do that! :-)

Simply FloraThis week's flyer is now online, and I wanted to take a minute to highlight one of my personal favorite shops at Reflections, Simply Flora. What began as a very small section of the shop with just a handful of designs, has bloomed into a lovely garden of gift ideas for anyone who loves a bold splash of floral color.


This week I've added some new designs and redesigned a couple of wilted ones. The new ones are Tulip Bouquet, Daffodils and Black Eyed Susan. The refreshed florals are Gerber Daisies and Fresh Lilac. I've added this collection with a wide variety of gift ideas from colorful apparel to beautiful wall clocks, keepsake boxes, ceramic ornaments, coffee mugs, throw pillows, personal journals, tile coasters and tote bags.

I hope you enjoy this section of the store as much as I did in creating the designs for it. Now, if only I could figure out a way to embed a wonderful floral scent, the way you can embed video or audio...

I'll work on that!



Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Carla - Resident Mad Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.
:-)